NEW FEATURES – LISA Reach Sales (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales)
This is the first release of LISA Reach Sales for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE apps on Dataverse and includes the following features:
- Subscription-specific fields on the D365-Sales products in Dataverse.
- Subscription-specific fields on the D365-Sales quotation header in Dataverse.
- Subscription-specific fields on the D365-Sales quotation lines in Dataverse.
- Subscription validation in various D365-Sales Dataverse tables.
- Supporting modifying existing contracts from D365-Sales in Dataverse.
- Subscription Quotation statuses and creation of sales orders only through subscription plans and actions (not direct)
- Trigger a Quote to edit the Subscription Plan.
- Cancel the Subscription Plan..
- View Reason Codes and Program Types from the Enterprise Subscription Automation Model Driven app in Dataverse.
NEW FEATURES – LISA Reach Operations (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations)
- Automatic creation of Master Contracts for Project Contracts coming from Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- New data entity and Project Operations CE table to synchronize ‘Project Hours entitlement’ actions
Bug fixes and other functional and performance improvements.